I like a guy who’s diabetic, I have ADHD. Should I pursue him?

Bit of background, I’m 19 and I have ADHD.

Now here’s the situation. There is this guy who I started to get a crush on in one of my classes at uni, we get on really well with each other and I really like him.

However he has diabetes type 1, so sometimes he gets these diabetes attack things, where he can’t control himself and someone else needs to do his insulin for him.

The thing is, I don’t know if I should continue pursuing him since I have severe ADHD (which he doesn’t know about) and I have no idea if I’d be able to help him in those sort of situations, if I’d even remember what to do or realise what was happening to him.

So I was wondering if you think I should pursue him or not, or any advice?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I have ADHA myself, if you just practice it enough and talk it out then you'd be able to handle the situation. May sound silly but you could do training drills with him once your to that point to make sure you know what to do. ADHD is really not that big a deal as long as you plan ahead for certain things and it should never stop you from living your life. So yes you should totally go for it and also tell him about it once you start dating.