Can you tell me some of the signs a man only looks for sex, and your opinion on my story?

I am talking to this man online for a month now.. we talk about things and he says he sees a woman in me and not just some girl to talk to or have sex with, but what worries me is that he brings sex into conversation always, and when i dont reciprocate he tells me that i am not ready to be his woman, that he is not 15 anymore. I confronted him about this, and he tried many times to tell me that he isn’t looking me only for sex but as his future woman. He lives away and offered to pay my tickets and all, to visit him, and isn’t rushing me to go there.

What do you think?

12