Can you tell me some of the signs a man only looks for sex, and your opinion on my story?

I am talking to this man online for a month now.. we talk about things and he says he sees a woman in me and not just some girl to talk to or have sex with, but what worries me is that he brings sex into conversation always, and when i dont reciprocate he tells me that i am not ready to be his woman, that he is not 15 anymore. I confronted him about this, and he tried many times to tell me that he isn’t looking me only for sex but as his future woman. He lives away and offered to pay my tickets and all, to visit him, and isn’t rushing me to go there.

What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He wants sex.
    When I was seeing a girl, I texted her for 6 months, then I saw her for a date. I didn't kiss her until the third date because I wanted to get to know her before getting with her. I know this is almost am exaggerated scene, but it happened. Nice guys want sex with the girl who they trust and love, not just for the experience and pleasure.
    It's your life and your choice, but choose wisely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actions speak louder than words he can te you something but doing differently shows you what he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's exactly what you think.

0|0
    0|0
    • That he only wants me for sex?

• Yup. Just make sure he actually likes you. Not just in it for fun. Or maybe u should give him a try. It might be worth it. U will never know unless u take a leap of faith

• I feel it's just about the sex.

Recommended myTakes