My fault or just my luck?

Sooo to make this as short as possible I'm driving myself nuts. Attractive Girls find me attractive and we usually have a small talk convo and then exchange numbers , I text first ( normal behavior ) , we talk off and on throughout the week IF it goes that long between us. I hate the idea of a guy having to always text first , to me of two people like one another everything should be 50/50 . A guy is not there to boost a girl's confidence up by texting her first every morning. A girl and guy who like one another should have mutual effort putting in effort to get to know one another. A girl and I will text for like three-seven days and i go cold and stop texting because we go from mutually texting one another first to only me texting first always. I hate that , so In the end we usually stop talking. This happened to me with the past few girls I tried to date.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I agree that men don't have to always be the first to text, I mean at the end of the day everybody likes to be a little chased regardless of the gender. I give what I wish to receive, always. That being a morning text or something more lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes