Should I even bother trying to approach really attractive girls?

Usually I don't even bother cause of the reason I am about to state. I feel like most really attractive girls want even give a dude a chance unless your as attractive as them or more so. Like I've tried before and the look on a girls face when I have tried to talk to when she Id super attatvive was like why Is this guy even talking to me It was one of those kinda looks and she ended up rejecting me anyway. What worse Is half the times you just try and be nice or I've tried to talk to them they will straight up Ignore me like seriously and I get not all really attacive females are like this and I rarely try to approach those females In the first place but should I just give up on that and stick to girl who are more In my league or what?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• My opinion is... from ur profile picture MAYBE u give off the geeky nerd vibe but u perceive urself as a handsome man

Not inention of being mean

If thats the reason
    1. Change ur style
    2. Use ur nerdy vibe to attract girls

There are beautiful women who are attacted to men brain...
    Just apprach them as a shy nerdy guy and know how to identify those women

• So im not handsome is what your saying?

• Thank you