Should I even bother trying to approach really attractive girls?

Usually I don't even bother cause of the reason I am about to state. I feel like most really attractive girls want even give a dude a chance unless your as attractive as them or more so. Like I've tried before and the look on a girls face when I have tried to talk to when she Id super attatvive was like why Is this guy even talking to me It was one of those kinda looks and she ended up rejecting me anyway. What worse Is half the times you just try and be nice or I've tried to talk to them they will straight up Ignore me like seriously and I get not all really attacive females are like this and I rarely try to approach those females In the first place but should I just give up on that and stick to girl who are more In my league or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My opinion is... from ur profile picture MAYBE u give off the geeky nerd vibe but u perceive urself as a handsome man

Not inention of being mean

If thats the reason
    1. Change ur style
    2. Use ur nerdy vibe to attract girls

There are beautiful women who are attacted to men brain...
    Just apprach them as a shy nerdy guy and know how to identify those women

0|1
    0|0
    • So im not handsome is what your saying?

• Show All
    • Thank you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• If your approach while speaking is anything like the way you write then I wouldn’t be attracted to you either. But mostly women aren’t attracted to guys who aren’t confident regardless of how you look.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah but I wasn't asking for advice on my grammar. I know that what I posted Isn't the best but I wasn't In the best of moods so I just rushed It. But I still appreciate your advice on both topics so thank you.

• No but you did ask why you aren’t attractive so your horrible speech is the first and the second is your attitude. Maybe then some poor woman will find you somewhat cute.

• Ya know I never would have guessed more horrible atttiude and speech was something drive these poor poor women away its females like you who are part of the problem my attitude Is fine I'm just speaking from past experiences your just being rude at this point so forget you and your advice

• Haha well since your hot... I mean hot girls are in your league. Don't undercut yourself!

0|1
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as "out of league" in my opinion. I think anyone can like anyone, no matter their looks, personalities etc. It's just the way people get on together.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah sometimes I feel like I don't give myself Enoough credit for my perosnialty and espeicaly my looks. thank you for the advice I appreciate it a lot.

• Depends on what type of girls you attract or want to attract or you approach.

0|1
    0|0
    • I haven't always attracted the best women In my life but I have attracted some that I really value as amazing friends and one thats the best friend I ever had so I guess that a good first step.

• Show All
    • Yeah that true well I really appreciate your advice once again It really helped me out and made rethink some stuff so thank again

• No problem, anytime☺

• Why not? If you have all the rightvparts. I think you're good to go.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks I think I am a great guy so I want give up. I appreciate your advice.🙂

• Not want* you mean wont*. Yeah if you have a grest personality and a good person why the hell not.

• like you said not all attractive girls are like this, but you can just keep trying

0|1
    0|0
  • If you think she attractive and want to get a drink be confident and ask her out

0|1
    0|0
    • But what If I'm not attractive enough?

• Show All
    • Wow Guess I never really thought about It that way. thank you for the great advice I really appreciated It I'll be sure to take what you've said to heart
      And be more confident In myself thank you again😆

• Your welcome 😉 best of luck!

• I would date you. But I dont know if Im that attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep trying you will find the right girl 😀

0|1
    0|0
  • Befriend them before asking them out

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay but how would I go about It if Its just like a random girl I've never talked to before?

• Your actually really pretty by the way

• Yep. Totally

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on what you define as attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean for the most part as long as she's kinda cute and kind I'll find a girl attractive. but In concerns to this question I'm specifically talking about females who look like they could be models If they wanted to

• Show All
    • Well, look at it this way. Is this something you need or is this something want? These two are not the same, but they often go together. If you feel that so far, you have never been with someone that you were really strongly attracted to, and you see examples of people that would fit that criteria, and you think there's something this person could give you beyond just being attractive (like it's their actual "type" that you're looking for) then it's important that you pursue it because you genuinely feel that you lack something without it. If you simply want it because it looks good and other people have it and you want to impress them by having a specifically attractive girlfriend, then I'd say it's just a want and something that would be superficial to pursue.

• Well I already know the answer to what I want In a female and the type of girl I wanna be with so I guess by what your saying that I'm not gonna just give up yet

• For me, I think you should keep trying. However, once that girl has rejected/ignored you, leave her. She obviously doesn't deserve your time.
    A healthy relationship doesn't depend on looks- so go for any girl you prefer.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow thank you so much and when I think about from your perceptive your very much right sometimes I let looks decide If I am worthy of talking to the girl I like or not. But I need to realize that looks really arwbt everything. thank you again you feedback was truly appreciated

• Glad to help! ^w^

• Just say fuck it and keep asking them out until you find the right girl

0|1
    0|0
    • Aww thanks I like your thiught process haha that's usually how I try to go about things 😆

Recommended myTakes