How did you ask out a guy/girl for the first time?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in highschool, and I remember I liked my classmate. We were in English media, he sat behind me and I remember the teacher had just given us a group project. So on the Saturday we went to this other classmates house to work on the project, and I remember he was sitting on the couch, and I said "hey, afterwards do you want to go to McD's, grab something to eat?". He said "yeah definitely". We asked the rest of the group see if anyone else wanted to, and then yeah. That's how my hs boyfriend and I started dating. Lol. We were together for 3 and a half years

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Stares at hubby do you remember how I asked you out? He's first guy I ever did TBH haha "Blushes yes I do however keep it cute" ok well I was at the campfire at my place he's son toward some of the family well I walked up to whose my hubby today I just started talking and it went from there was a few times before we started dating I've not asked someone out it just happens "you feel the moment" or as he says "feel my love for you baby" :) haha

1|0
    0|0
  • He started conversation about things around me and then after talking for a couple minutes asked for my number. Then later asked what I was doing hat night and hen if I’d like to go to a football game. :) really great date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said SO wanna go out with me? And she just laughed for a minute and got up and either went downstairs or she left to go next door which is where she was living at. She was great country girl likes games beautifull... I miss her but we've move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • The very first, first time, (I've asked out more than a handful of men), I was shy, awkward, robotic and I guess cold and direct.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's no wonder he rejected me lol. I finally got better though, because the boyfriend I have now, accepted my advances :)

I recommend more women to ask men out :)

• Not really helpful here. I don't think i ever asked first. I'm very very shy when it comes to approaching.

0|0
    0|0
    • But my current boyfriend asked me out by texting something like "Hey im at the cafe next to uni. Come by later if you want to because my friends are leaving and i dont wanna go home yet."

• Normally I would be shy, but later on develop the courage. If the result is me being rejected then we all know what to do after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went straight to her and said something funny. She refused but I felt great.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am an asexsual and a ugly looking person
    I never asked someone for first time because of this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Told her my feelings, acknowledged our similar social group, then asked if she wanted to go out for an activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I asked them if they wanted to go see a movie with me some time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would like to go out on a date.. thats it simple...

0|1
    0|0
  • I suck at it. Never did. Want to soo badly. Can anyone help?

0|0
    0|0
  • I told her i had tickets for a show and asked if she was interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • In middle school it was the day after we had gone to the movies after we made out

0|0
    0|0
  • Just kept asking her every weekend til she said yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Directly. Always the best approach.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would you like to go out with me? Simple question.

0|0
    0|0
  • With a hand drawn Turkey in fourth grade

1|0
    0|0
  • a note

1|0
    0|0
  • Never did

0|1
    0|0
  • I roofied her drink

0|0
    0|0
  • I said “ do you wanna talk “

0|0
    0|0
  • Through a letter...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never did, never will. I'm one of those guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • With roses and chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • I asked a girl for to go for coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was just straight up

0|0
    0|0
  • Fancy an ass fuck? She said yes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just asked her

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been out with a girl. :(

0|0
    0|1
  • I’ve never asked a guy out. There have been multiple times where I’ve approached a guy I liked first and begin talking to him, and they always end up asking me out first. I guess I’ve had it pretty easy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes