I'm more attracted to much older men than boys my age... is this normal or wrong?

I'm 15, 16 this summer. I've never had a boyfriend but I have been asked out a few times. I kissed one of my friends once to see what it was like but I didn't feel anything. Later that day I went home and fantasised about kissing my much older art teacher. He is grey, and I think he is married too. I didn't know how attracted to him I was until I imagined kissing him instead. I think it was the first time I ever felt my heart rush like that. Now I feel like not turning up to his classes because I feel so embarrassed around him. He isn't the only older man I have felt attracted to but he is the guy I like the most. Is it normal I'm thinking about greying men instead of boys in my class? Will I grow out of it? Will I end up liking wrinkly old men in ten years time? Because the thought of kissing someone too old creeps me out more than kissing someone my age.

314

Most Helpful Girl

• Pfft I've always loved an older man I didn't exactly have sex with them til over 18 and that's who I like an older man or man that thinks older than my own age why? That's who guides leads a woman best

Also I've had no father and this was daddy issues and my brothers don't mind to be it and I picked my husband of all

• Didn't exactly?

• Hahaha this guy makes me laugh he does peso alert and why take an interest? Get a life asswipe

• Just learn what is dad dear become him if you can

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal. WhenI was in HS, most girls had 3-4 years older bfs. Girls mature faster and this has its own effects.

Just be mindful about what you can and cannot do.

• I'm not just attracted to 3-4 years older, but more like 20 years older. I'm fully aware that I can't talk to these guys or approach them... and that just makes it even more harder for me

• Well... That is more unusual. But I know a few guys and girls who are attracted to much older people.

In my county, age of consent is 14 so technically it is not an issue.

But trying to have your ways with a teacher rarely ends well.