Did it again!!! God I hate myself😠😠😠?

It happened, again. FUCKKKKKK!!! I hate myself. What should i do?
Today a very cute white gal wearing only black was checkin me out. I was in a supermart. She was wid her family. I was alone (as usual) ☹.
So, I also gave her a smile n she started going back n forth where i ws shopping. Then her family left her wid the trolley n went to another section. She stood thr, givin me that look 'i want you to come n talk to me please?' But me asusual did nothin n wanted her to come over n break d ice. This continued for about a min or 2 n then her family came back n she was gone. 😣. I wanna talk to her really bad but couldnt hv the fuckin balls to do it 😠. Its been 4 hours n still I can't get over her cute face n the way she looked at me. I wanna kill myself. Such a fuckin looser i am 😭😭😭

710

Most Helpful Guys

• Bruh... Next time don't even wait until she starts smiling at you. When you see a nice girl go over to her and start to flirt. It really doesn't matter if you get her. The only important thing is that you tried it and realize that you're still alive. You will feel better and won't have so much problems anymore to talk to girls. For the first time you can just say something stupid like: "Hi I forgot my phone number may I have yours instead?". No matter how she reacts it will be the first step to get some balls. Just go to her without thinking to much. When you start thinking you have already lost. So here is the masterplan for the first attempt: see a pretty girl - > go to her - > talk to her - > order an pizza for me
    That way you will have success

• First bro, you walk. You don't have to think. That's how bro. You walk the walk. The talk the talk. There's no thinking involved. You'll know what to say once you get there. Never make the same mistake bro. From a bro to a bro, I feel bad for you. Again, walk the walk. Don't think the unthinkable.

• I did the same mistake. I was having a vacation in Perth for a few days with my family last year. I saw her. She was working. It was a supermarket just like yours. I didn't go. I didn't approach. Regret last till now. Though I've forgotten her physical feature. I just really liked the thought of having a connection with an amazing looking girl just through eye contact. One of my strongest motivation in life right now. Never miss another one, the next time I see another.

• Magic starts from there.

• That's when you flow the flow.

Most Helpful Girls

• Gosh it's kay i had so many chances to talk to so many guys but i have this mental breakdown and when i finally get over it after a pep talk he's gone so ya your not the only one stay strong!!

• It’s not an easy thing to approach a stranger don’t be so hard on yourself you’ll meet someone special one day. If it’s meant to be it will somehow happen

• But she was so cute. Even cute then u r. Sorry bt m juz being honest.

• Ill take the latter 😊

• Yeah you have a point. I guess I’m also saying if it doesn’t work out then their are reasons why it didn’t work and it wasn’t meant to be