Would you date someone who generally likes to dress far warmer than anyone else, or is that a turnoff?

Would that bother you/be a deal breaker?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really give a crap what someone decides to wear. It would only be a deal breaker if someone tried to tell me how to dress.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why should this be a turnoff?

• Most guys would want a girl that shows skin right? Instead of wearing layers?

• Not a nice guy. A nice guy would actually take the time to get to know the gal, and as he got to know her better, the layers would come off, making her physical beauty show becoming more special the more the nice guy gets to know his girl.
      I consider myself to be a nice guy, and sometimes I prefer a girl who shows less of herself because her standards of herself are higher. Sluts show skin because they know guys will jump on that.