Dating Cold Case?

I met this girl back in 2014, we were just starting to get to know each other, we had 1 date and while we talked I do remember the shy feeling of still being in my shell.. since then I've had 2 relationships which, because she's my coworker, she knows about. I'd talk about the relationship vaguely only when other coworkers asked how it was going. I'd never share anything in negative light... but when no one was around though I'd tell this girl why it ended and moreso who I was in my relationships that caused them to end... I've gotten to know her through out these 4 years organically and can't help but think "why didn't we go on a second date". (I was the reason why).. after that first date we remained friends, never close but just coworkers... lately eye contact with her makes me want to say something but I don't know what I want to say, it's just a tension , on my side at least, I want to be flirty but don't know how,, I dont know if she still has an interest in me like when we first met now that she knows me more... or if I'm the only thinking "why wasn't there a second date".. what do i do? the whole thing still makes me nervous and shy around her.. Do I bring this up , and how do I even bring it up?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't bring it up , if anything people know that dating coworkers is a no no

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes