Why would a person date outside of their racial preferences?

I personally won't date a guy who told me he was never into my race until he met me. I will think he is with me because he has no choice. Or settling with me perhaps?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They are desperate or can't get what they wanted so they open their option to other races. Idc their reason. I see him as being prejudice. If I know he used to have a *thing* for XYZ races, he would never see me again. Usually though, they will try hard saying how they find you incredibly attractive, just to convince you to accept them. Even if managed to do that, our relationship won't last because I will always bring this issue up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't blame you eventhough he means it as a compliment it really shows how shallow and ignorant he is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn’t date him bc he’s racist. It’s like a guy saying I never thought women were smart before I met you.

0|0
    1|0
  • Exploration, curiosity, physical attraction, cultural influence from what we see on TV, online, etc... and probably #1 reason they come from a diverse neighborhood, community, environment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because there are things that are more important than race. You fall in love with the real inner person, not just the package.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you always need to be at least the second girl of your race to get with a guy? That's an odd requirement.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes