Do people care how skinny you are?

Do women dislike when you are unfit. Like being skinny or fat. I am fairly skinny, 5'11" only 138lbs. Am I just being paranoid?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all people care.. And no not all girls dislike skinny guys.
    Some of friends are with guys who are skinny and some over weight. My boyfriend weighs 130 and I forgot how tall but maybe 1 or 2 inches shorter than 5'11and I don't want him to change anything unless he wants to.
    But if some women/girls seem to dislike it, it doesn't mean every women thinks the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look man skinny isn't bad your face is as defined as it will ever get, clothes look better on you and you look better in pictures. However 5'11 @ 138lbs. Is a corpse good god you get the flu and your done. Yeah I would say 160-175 is skinny for you, 138 that's unbelievable.

• I feel like it😂it gets frustrating tho when everybody thinks your anerexic