Is it too weird?

So there's this girl who is like... i don't wanna say dumb but you know when you're talking to someone and you're not sure if they understand what you're talking about? She's like that.

Anyway, when i was with my ex i would see her at parties all the time and she just wouldn't leave me alone. To the point where my ex was fully convinced i was cheating on her and we eventually broke up.

Then i don't see this girl for like 2 years (she ran in my ex's circles, not mine) but i bumped into her at a bar tonight and she put her number in my phone.

Is it weird if I sleep with her? Like she kind of killed the best relationship I've had, but she's still hot and honestly i don't even know if she realised that she was fucking things up for me at the time. I'm probably over complicating the fuck out of this.

11