Kick or keep what to do?

My guy always tells me loves me and he always talks to me and listen to what I have to say but he never put out any effort to do anything sweet to show his love for example for our anniversary I would write him a poem and send some sweet gifs all he does is say thank you and how he feel about me. I asked him about this his respond was he's not good at showing his love :/ should I believe it? Need advice please

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If he says he's not good about showing his love then he really doesn't LOVE you. He may like you or even like you a lot, but he doesn't truly love you. A person shows his true intentions by what he does, not by what he says. The best way to find out what another person is all about, is to look at what he's done or what he has spent the most time doing. If your guy really loved you he wouldn't have to tell you anything. You'd be able to tell by the nice and caring things he's done for you without his even having to think about it. He'd be quick to open the door for you; act really proud of you when in the company of others especially his friends; he'd be taking you out to dinner or to a dance, or to some sporting event you like... getting you little things he knows you like so you could feel his love for you... but first of off he'd had to be paying attention to the things you like. If he doesn't even know what you like, that means he hasn't been paying attention or hasn't been quick to notice when you've told him you like this or that. What I'm saying here is that his first consideration is trying to always make you happy. That's what love is all about. This "love you" and "I love you too" is so shallow it means nothing. If you means does he actually LOVE you, I'd say no he doesn't. But by the things you're doing for him, I'd say you definitely do LOVE him. Has he always been like this? Is he a shy guy or very quiet? By his actions, has he shows his appreciation for others when he's really liked something they've done for him, you or others? You sound like a very special girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love languages are a thing and certain people communicate in different ways. Be aware of your needs. Even if he's awesome in other ways not getting the affection display you need could kill it.