How should guys not ask out girls that reject them?

I hear girls complain about how awkward it is having to reject a guy, how do we eliminate this?

21

21
  • Easy.
    Setting: Boy likes girl. Girl blissfully unaware. Eating lunch together.
    Boy: I have something to tell you.
    Girl: (Chowing down on some amazing Food! Looks up intently.) Muffled, "huh?"
    Boy: I just wanted to let you know I like you.
    Girl: (Gasps and suddenly aspirated turkey).
    ... to be continued.

• Seriously just tell her you like her. Get used to the fact life isn't fair. If she likes you back then success. If she doesn't reflect the same feelings you have then say you'd like to still be friends and move on to bigger and greater things.

• It just seems like no matter the angle, I lose.

• Then that's her issue. Not yours. She can deal with that issue.

• There is no way to tell for certain that a girl likes you unless she directly tells you, but there are ways. A guy can always use texting, because that eliminates the stress of face-to-face confrontation and the girl feel less pressured, but it is a little impersonal to text as well. I don’t think there really is full proof method that isn’t awkward, just know the girl enough to guess her reaction.

• But if I guess wrong then I fail and make her feel bad, then if I feel bad it means I'm insecure and a bad person

• I just don't want o upset her by forcing her hand to reject me

• There’s always that risk when asking a girl out. You just have to take it or lave it

• make sure she's interested before confessing yourself or whatever

• How? Can you detail it so I can make the assumption with 100% certainty?

• does it come off as catcalling? or like polite bc there's a huge difference

• It's a hypothetical, so not cat calling just apporaching a girl to start a conversation