What would you do if a girl cut you off with no warning?

So long story short me and this guy have been dating for a while and one night he spent the night over my house and I cooked for us and we were getting ready for bed. He’s in the bedroom and I’m in my living room I over hear him on FT with another women ( it’s 11pm at night) so once I catch on he’s talking to another female I go in the room and I start to make little smart comments (who was that your little gf) he donest feed into it anyway I have a whole attitude that night ( he knows why) but he plays as he don’t I pretty much I go in my living room to cool
Off bc I’m really pissed and didn’t want to say anything I didn’t mean so I say nothing I kinda gave him the silent treatment he try’s to make me laugh and etc etc but it’s not working After that night I completely cut him off bc I felt disrespected and he was bold enough to answer another women call and hold a convo with her in my presence and in my home. Do you feel I’m wrong? Bc he feels I was wrong for giving him the silent treatment but he deserved it

03