My boyfriend didn’t invite me to his Marine Boot Camp graduation?

We’ve been together for 2 years and we’re about to make 3 years this upcoming December, but he didn’t invite me to his ceremony, when I asked he said that only his dad and his brothers are going to attend and that he’s paying for their plane tickets, although my parents would never let me go all the way across the country, I just wanted him to invite me, like just the gesture, we’ve also been planning on living together, currently we’re doing this long distance relationship, he has said he’ll write me letters, but I’m not sure if ill ever get them, but I’m not losing hope, I just want to know that is this really a big deal?

03

03
  • Hang in there my friend, Marine Corps boot camp graduation is usually followed by Advanced Infantry Training. If you've been together for 3 years, have faith. Maybe having you go to his graduation may make him feel not comfortable.

• He’s actually never liked PDA, and well I never met his friends or family, and he raped me, so I don't know I’m staying so loyal after he left but I don't know I want to tell the police but I don't know why I’m with him everyone told me that just forget about him

• If he raped you, you should file a report with your local police department. And if this is what happened, you know that it will also end his Marine Corps life, and he could also be charged by the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

• Ms Sofia14 you know that you can ALWAYS pm me too if you need someone to talk to.

• Sounds like it was practical, as it is expensive and he is footing a bill already and doesn't want you to have to pay.

• He hates uu