Why do serious relationship have to be so hard?

I'm 19 looking for a real caring relationship and I can only find guys who want to send dick picks. I work a lot, but I try to go outside my comfort zone and talk to people or I'll talk to people online. No matter what I do everything turns sexual. Why is it so hard to have a real conversation.

0|0
03

Recommended Questions

Loading...

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

03
  • Yes, exactly. Sex is very appreciated nowadays and very highly prioritized in our society. I am looking for the exact same thing you are looking for and i know it will take time before i find someone who is seriously ready for that. So just keep looking until you find someone like us.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because you're attractive. You have more guys to choose from because most guys will want you, but 85% of them are sexual douchebags, and the other 15% are too shy to say anything.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm sorry. Men are pigs nowadays. It's disgusting in my opinion.

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes

Loading...