• It depends
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Typically, I hear the "Half Plus Seven" rule. Example: I'm 24. 24/2=12. 12+7=19. According to this rule I can date 19+.
    Socially... People would probably still look at me a bit weird for dating someone 19 yo, but I don't think many people would call it "wrong".

That being said any age Gap over a few years is weird... but the larger the gap, the more weird... The older both parties are, the less weird.

For a 20 year gap with that rule, the youngest a couple could be would be about 33 and 52(gap is almost 20).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're legal whatever rocks your boat as long as you're happy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ask your self this? How would you feel if your daughter or son were in a 20 year age gap relationship?

1|0
    0|0
    • I suppose I wouldn’t mind, as long as they’re both consenting adults

• My wife says id ki over... maybe at 40 20 year old look like kids to me 50 and 30? Hell I may have a heart attack fucking my wife I'd still do it damn that's tight lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • If everyone is of legal age it isn't that weird. But I can't imagine there's much in common between people with a gap like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if he looks old enough to be your father, or old enough to be your grandfather. BIG difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • If of legal age then no. Long as your happy. Was 15 years between my parents

1|0
    0|0
  • whatever makes you happy assuming you are not breaking any laws or its allowed where you are from

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't approve of these relationships. You're dating someone who could be your parent.

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends in which way if I dated a 43 year old that’s not as bad as me dating a 3 year old

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely weird.

3|0
    0|0
  • How old are y'all?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but do it if it makes you happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Half His/her age plus Seven

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its weird...

1|0
    0|0
  • They have names for them:
    Sugar daddies and GILF

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, 20 year age gaps are disgusting.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes