Are these the only type of women all guys want?

Are these the only type of women all guys want?Why do they only want these women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh all these women are sexy and 98% of men would not kick any of them out of bed. But these are not most men's standards. The same can likely be applied to women if you swap these pictures with pictures of ultra good looking men, I am sure most women would respond the same

2|0
    0|0
    • I've never had a thing for muscular I'm so gorgeous men.
      Maybe I just have realistic stands.
      My husband has a hairy dad bod.

• There you go you are right. Not everyone has the same standards of beauty or sexy. That's why I said most. My wife has had 2 children and i simply love every curve of her and would not want it any other way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever met a species called men in their natural habitat? There is no "only type of women" that men like or want.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, as long as you're not a body builder or obese I don't care. I just mainly care about your health. Having a flat stomach, thigh gap, or big ass and boobs isn't required. Being healthy or at least looking like a female is required. (That's why I said body builder earlier)

0|0
    0|0
  • The first girl has hard nipples and big boobs. Also a nice face.
    Second girl has a nice body but not a nice face, at least from what I can tell.
    The third girl has a nice face but horrible body.
    The fourth girl has a decent body and decent face but nothing spectacular.

I don't care for any of them really. Maybe a minor bit of eye candy but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they are nice sometimes but other times I don't find them as attractive as other types of women. They are. Glaringly attractive to be sure but it's these people's jobs to look like that. I prefer shorter women anyway, still healthy and fit, maybe not to this extent necessarily but not s talk model for me, nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok the last one is pretty cute😅 I don't know about guys but I'd give her a licking of a lifetime

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you met any guys?, guys want women the want to give them sex. How you look is less valid than how you act.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. There are many guys who like inner beauty rather than outer beauty.. Unfortunately, only few guys exists of such choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some think so.. At the end of the day she's not who he's looking to put a ring on.. They are toys to pass the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are somewhat pretty, big boobs, big ass, you can show-off with them, and are probably open to have sex with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like curvy women of all races. Not those type of women. They're too skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think we'll have much to talk about, so no! However, that is being a bit judgmental

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope there good looking but I have a wide variety of what I like

0|0
    0|0
  • Want for what?
    Just sex? Yes.
    Serious relationships? Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be defined as a sex object nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, why would I want a fake ass attention whore?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, pretty much

0|0
    0|0
  • No I’ll pass on all them

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy has his own taste

1|0
    0|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh that gym chick soo hot with glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure you got all of us figured out 😉 congrats

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the last one

0|0
    0|0
  • All are best

0|0
    0|0
  • I think yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they’re hot. And have big teddies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the rest of you women we settle for because we can't have those goddesses.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes