Are these the only type of women all guys want?

Are these the only type of women all guys want?Why do they only want these women?

720

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh all these women are sexy and 98% of men would not kick any of them out of bed. But these are not most men's standards. The same can likely be applied to women if you swap these pictures with pictures of ultra good looking men, I am sure most women would respond the same

• I've never had a thing for muscular I'm so gorgeous men.
      Maybe I just have realistic stands.
      My husband has a hairy dad bod.

• There you go you are right. Not everyone has the same standards of beauty or sexy. That's why I said most. My wife has had 2 children and i simply love every curve of her and would not want it any other way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever met a species called men in their natural habitat? There is no "only type of women" that men like or want.