My boyfriend said this to me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 months. And we were drinking last night and he told me this "So, I don't know if I told you this already but.. I settled for you cause you were easy and fat. I couldn't get a hot girl so I decided to date you." I walked away and cried for hours. I haven't talked to him, I am honestly done with guys they are all pigs every guy I dated is like this and out to hurt me. Are all guys like this?
Updates:
And I can't find a good guy cause I am ugly.. I am fat. And nobody likes ugly and fat.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, not all guys are like this at all. but it's a good thing he told you, cause now you know the truth and can get rid of him, people tell exactly what they think when they are drunk. there are other decent guys out there who will not see you this way. you should take that as a lesson that next time you meet someone make sure you read him well before getting involved.

1|0
    0|0
    • to your update: you can always lose weight if you are not happy with your figure. and I am sure you are not ugly, as you've said you've dated several guys, so that means they do find you attractive. what guys love is confidence, a girl who is comfortable in her skin. I see so many great guys with girls who look nothing like supermodels, and they adore them. simply because these girls think highly of themselves and have more to offer then just their bodies, they have amazing personalities, they are confident which is very sexy to men, so guys fall at their feet. you need to work on yourself a little, and do not get involved with another guy until you are happy with yourself. only when you think good of yourself will you find a guy who thinks highly of you also

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, what an ass hole. Sorry you had to experience that. There are plenty of insensitive ass hats out there sadly the good and bad ones can look the same and you won't find out which one they are till shit like that happens. Don't let that tool have the power or influence over you, move forward in a direction in spite of him not because of him

2|0
    0|1
    • I just wasted so much time on him, I should've known. I thought he was a good guy. He keeps trying to communicate with me. I feel stupid if I take him back.

• Yes you are right do not let him back. If you do that it shows that he can say whatever and you will allow him back in, that can lead to worse than verbal abuse

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Holy crap! I’m so sorry. Don’t ever communicate with that jerk again in any form

3|0
    0|1
    • I just don't feel like talking to anybody.. It hurt my feelings. Constantly runned down because of my weight, I am changing it just doesn't happen overnight. My mom even said she's suprised he hasn't said anything about my weight. But there he did..

• Wow he's a piece of shit. No not all guys are like that stop beating yourself up guys like that are predators they look for someone they can control and bully. Just do what you need to do to build your confidence and self worth and don't settle for just any guy that comes along

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you've taken the first step in acknowledging the shitty guys. Now it's time to get involved with men that are caring, honest, and truly appreciate you for you. Don't let that piece of shit make you feel down about yourself. Your perfect just the way you are and it's his loss. Consider yourself luck he showed his true colors before you were any further invested. Fuck him..

0|0
    0|0
  • That makes all guys pigs sure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but what an epic guy this boyfriend of yours

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah dang that's messed up if i were you I wouldn't refer to him as my boyfriend or anything positive. I'm pretty sure all guys aren't like this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't feel insecure love, you're beautiful just the way you are.
    The right guy will love you for who you are, just wait for him. Don't let others make you sad or upset. Stay you. Believe in yourself cuz you're beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but most of them are.
    There are good guys out there, you just need to meet him.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty fucked up. All guys are not like that. That's for sure, but usually you attract people of the same nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think every1 will say u deserve better and you do. But what will ever happen by putting the guys in a box named pigs.. May be u were too naive to notice his intentions at first.. but rather than sulking , feel relieved that u got to know what kind of person he is before it was too late. And no, not every guy in leach , and im telling this from my own experience. rather then focusing on finding the right partner , focus on being happy and feeling confident.. love will find its way on its own.. and never ever let urself or anyone look down on u.. if u wanna change , do it for urself and not just for proving it to some1 or getting attention. Take this as a lesson learnt for good and ill say the same.. girl he didn't deserve u :)

1|0
    0|0
    • listen... god made u how u look right now.. but that doesn't man u can't change. if u really wanna change , build ur confidence first. change doesn't mean just physically but within as well. dont wanna be fat.. do it because u wanna do it for urself not to attract others. u know i had severe acne last year which came out of nowhere.. i was devastated.. i couldnt even go out with my face up.. it was that bad.. but i realized those who love me for who i am didn't care if i have zits all over my face..

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I'M SQUEALING!! But fr leave him, he don't deserve you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not

1|0
    0|0
  • Remember he was probably drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's so messed up, I'm really sorry you had to hear that bullshit. Don't ever talk to that asshole again, like my mind can't wrap around the fact that someone can even say that to a human. No, not all guys are like that but F it, live it up girl, life is too short to worry about men, do something that makes you feel happy and confident, you're beautiful and that special someone will walk into your life when you least expect it :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes