My boyfriend said this to me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 months. And we were drinking last night and he told me this "So, I don't know if I told you this already but.. I settled for you cause you were easy and fat. I couldn't get a hot girl so I decided to date you." I walked away and cried for hours. I haven't talked to him, I am honestly done with guys they are all pigs every guy I dated is like this and out to hurt me. Are all guys like this?
And I can't find a good guy cause I am ugly.. I am fat. And nobody likes ugly and fat.

87

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, not all guys are like this at all. but it's a good thing he told you, cause now you know the truth and can get rid of him, people tell exactly what they think when they are drunk. there are other decent guys out there who will not see you this way. you should take that as a lesson that next time you meet someone make sure you read him well before getting involved.

• to your update: you can always lose weight if you are not happy with your figure. and I am sure you are not ugly, as you've said you've dated several guys, so that means they do find you attractive. what guys love is confidence, a girl who is comfortable in her skin. I see so many great guys with girls who look nothing like supermodels, and they adore them. simply because these girls think highly of themselves and have more to offer then just their bodies, they have amazing personalities, they are confident which is very sexy to men, so guys fall at their feet. you need to work on yourself a little, and do not get involved with another guy until you are happy with yourself. only when you think good of yourself will you find a guy who thinks highly of you also

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, what an ass hole. Sorry you had to experience that. There are plenty of insensitive ass hats out there sadly the good and bad ones can look the same and you won't find out which one they are till shit like that happens. Don't let that tool have the power or influence over you, move forward in a direction in spite of him not because of him

• I just wasted so much time on him, I should've known. I thought he was a good guy. He keeps trying to communicate with me. I feel stupid if I take him back.

• Yes you are right do not let him back. If you do that it shows that he can say whatever and you will allow him back in, that can lead to worse than verbal abuse