Is she too young? Am I too old?

So a girl I work with and I started talking a few months ago. We've been on dates and the tension is obviously there. Only thing is, she's 16 and I'm 20. As I am a guy people look at my differently if I say I'm dating a high schooler when I'm 20. So leave some opinions below

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you could find someone else. If you're having to ask the question you must have some doubts in you mind.
    Move on from it, letting her down gently, maybe your paths will cross again in a few years.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you seen sailor moon and tuxedo mask? Jk I support it because 4 year difference is legal or at least that's what my friend told me...

0|2
    0|0
    • It's legal but socially frowned upon, for good reason

• Ok good I have guys I need to go marry then jk (not really lol) if you believe that about you two then that's a problem society shouldn't matter that much when you're with her

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Keep it unofficial and low key for the rest of the world, you are not doing it for them anyway. You are not the first or the last in this kind of situation, some people even married. My opinion is, if you two genuinely care for each other and you have fun together than it doesn't matter who you two are officially for the rest of the world. Keep things for you (two) selves and carry on

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a big age gab at this stage in life.. it's also. a very dangerous gab for you.. I suggest y'all be friends until she's a little older a lot more legal...

2|2
    0|0
  • She’s a kid and you’re an adult. Leave the poor child alone

1|1
    0|1
  • No that's totally fine. 16 is legal age here at least so there'd be no problem with it and most people wouldn't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah kind of. You could abstain from sex for 2 years until she's if consenting age still, super awkward.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, it's illegal so that's a reason not to. Other than that If you are less nature or she is more mature you may be closer in mental age than 4 years so it might not be bad. But yea it's not legal

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not too young

0|0
    0|0
  • no issue at all. People wanna fuck, I say let them

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes