Is she too young? Am I too old?

So a girl I work with and I started talking a few months ago. We've been on dates and the tension is obviously there. Only thing is, she's 16 and I'm 20. As I am a guy people look at my differently if I say I'm dating a high schooler when I'm 20. So leave some opinions below

56

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you could find someone else. If you're having to ask the question you must have some doubts in you mind.
    Move on from it, letting her down gently, maybe your paths will cross again in a few years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you seen sailor moon and tuxedo mask? Jk I support it because 4 year difference is legal or at least that's what my friend told me...

• It's legal but socially frowned upon, for good reason

• Ok good I have guys I need to go marry then jk (not really lol) if you believe that about you two then that's a problem society shouldn't matter that much when you're with her