What am I supposed to Do?

It seems it's becoming more and more difficult to meet people and go on an actual date. Sure you have work, and maybe friends of friends sometimes, but where do you meet people that you actually want to go out with, not this settling garbage. Most the time I'll admit it I don't ask out a random girl I think has gorgeous eyes, or is rocking an outfit, because (yes I am a little nervous) but more importantly girls seem to be offended or off put by the old ways of just asking for a girls number or simply having conversations unless they have kown you for a while, it feels like most are closed off and dont want to interact. Not to mention Social Media and all these dating apps that have just cluttered the dating world, from what I see is that a lot play this unwinnable game, dont get me wrong both sexes play it with no one coming out on top, but I just gotta know how do I go out on dates or get to that point. I'm not complaining about being single and blaming women or anything, I'm just legitimately asking, what is it women want from men in terms of dating?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dunno, been single for years. Lemme know when you find decent human beings lmao

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes