Is an 8 year age gap too much?

I’m turning 20 in 4 months, and he just turned 28. Do you think he’s too old for me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not as bad especially as you get older bc there comes a time where everyone is kinda mature enough to not be bothered by it. Also, girls mature a little a quicker and find guys in their age group to be immature and so explore other options with older men or they actually like bc mostly of the maturity. I have to say though you guys are both in your 20's... albeit one entering and the other soon to exit, but in your twenties still so it's actually considered to be in the same generation... no biggie. You'll be fine chica.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honey i just had a 19 year old try and get clingy with me - I'm 34.
    She introduced the 60ish year old grey haired gentleman sitting across from us as her ex boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    • So, is that a yes to my question?

• No lol large age gaps are more common and acceptable these days

• All things are relative 8 years can be a lot or not depending on people's ages...
    16 and 24 no no no
    20 and 28 go for it
    58 and 66 bah they they are both old good for them
    If you like each other give it a go

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not really a big deal unless either of you make it one, you'll just have to communicate to make sure you both want same things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If you enjoy each other who cares. My girlfriend is 39 and I'm 29

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think it's too much, especially at that age you can see things a little more grown up and if you're happy it's all good that's all that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone in the relationship is wise and it will go forward smoothly.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a big difference if you see it 5 years from now..
    but it was a huge difference when you were like 10 and he got the licence to shag

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have a 9 year age gap with the person I'm seeing. It works for us. It greatly depends on if you have a lot in common in your interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age does not matter. If you guys happy with it. Enjoy eachother

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i think its too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe... It is on your fantasy and nature..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all
    He's my new hero

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. If it works it works.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes