Is an 8 year age gap too much?

I’m turning 20 in 4 months, and he just turned 28. Do you think he’s too old for me?

014

Most Helpful Guy

• Not as bad especially as you get older bc there comes a time where everyone is kinda mature enough to not be bothered by it. Also, girls mature a little a quicker and find guys in their age group to be immature and so explore other options with older men or they actually like bc mostly of the maturity. I have to say though you guys are both in your 20's... albeit one entering and the other soon to exit, but in your twenties still so it's actually considered to be in the same generation... no biggie. You'll be fine chica.