Was this a date?

This guy asked me out but told me to bring a friend for his friend but that if I couldn't find a girl who'd be down, it would "just be a date between us two" (me and him).

Okay so I ended up bringing a friend to the movies with us as a sort of double date but neither of the men offered to pay for us for anything...

sooo wtf? I know this is 2018 and I can't expect the man to always pay but this was the first date and he didn't even offer snacks or the tickets although I heard him say "2 for **insert movie** please" but then called his friend over?
I like him but this was just the first date I've been on where the man didn't at least offer. I dont want to sound entitled at all!!! I just am not sure cause the whole thing was so casual and different than any date I've ever been on (this was also my first ever double date).

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That was not even close to a date..
    either he is a chicken..
    or he is gay and in relationship with his BFF.. but is afraid if society finds out... so he asked 2 girls to join making it look like double date..
    or
    he is just looking for more friends..
    or
    he is just a jerk

0|0
    0|0
    • Ha i doubt he’s gay he seems very interested in me and won’t leave me alone. I think he just doesn’t know how to date

• probably he is rookie at dating..

• i gave him another chance, same thing happened. he was also not my type at all and it was uncomfortable... not going to be seeing him any time soon lolol

• Double date

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes