How to aproach a guy at the library?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• ...-__-?

You serious?

"What are you ready, that looks interesting?"

"Could you help me find something *insert something*?"

Is he the regular, you both are, work there? Using computers and studying or books?

It doesn't really matter you just go up and talk, say hi, bump into, ask for help, comment on similar interests.

Yourself a girl and he's a guy in a library. This is already in the bag...

You could literally just stare at him and make him talk for you -__-

... Don't actually do that it's a bit creepy.

• Sorry i meant bookstore. Its creepy to aproach someone in a bookstore?

• No I meant don't actually just stare at him. Though that would probably work.

As others pointed out, and my extreme sarcasm implied, it's very very easy for girls to hit on guys.

Well, unless the guys a dick or in a relationship, I just pretend I don't notice, but generally speaking.

Just be in his general area and maybe talk if he doesn't and you win.

If he works the store it's even easier. If he's a regular just ask him a question and he will be happy to teach/show off

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him about any books to recommend or try to see the book he's reading and try to ask him out and maybe to talk about the book or anything in life about each other.