I should date more, what can I do to meet more women and go on more dates?

Preferably not online dating because 1. I'm too young for such deperate measures 2. It's online dating.
Note: I am in college

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all: online dating is not a desperate measure. If anything I would consider it the lazy option.
    I am still not recommending it, because I personally do not like it.

Some options I would recommend are:
    > Speeddating. It is hilarious to try out. Even if you don't get a date/relationship out of it, it is fun to try.
    > Join a club or go to a meetup site that does something you like. Like speeddating, worst thing is that you do something fun. In the best case you find someone you like.
    > Go to clubs, bars or just find some girls at college and simply approach them. Talk to them. Say hi. Dont be an ass, just be nice. The more you do it, the easier it goes. Ask the girls out who like talking to you.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Get out of the house. Put down the donut and the game controller and go somewhere where people are. If you are seen several places by women they will come up to you and start a conversation. And dont just sit down at a place. Move around. Dont spend more than a few minutes In one spot. Look like have something to do. Ask opinions about how you are dressed. Ask directions to another place (you already know) and ask questions about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to events/places, sports games, parties, study groups, the gym; whatever tickles your fancy after a while you will start to see regulars there and you might connect with someone. If you need an in you can try tinder and other such apps there are people on there just looking for friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Change your major to education or social work and you will meet a lot of women.

by the way, online dating is not for desperation, it is where single people looking for dates are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think better option is to just Buzz around the city and find a perfact match is more cool way than the app things and all...
    That's how my opinion says.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your 18 and in college and still can't spell desperate

0|2
    0|1
  • Online dating isn't for desperate people. I met my girlfriend on Tinder, and we have been dating for 2 years so far. There's nothing wrong with online dating.

If you really want to meet women without going online... try doing a meetup - www.meetup.com It's a great way to meet people, especially women.

You can also try taking yoga classes. I did that for a while. It's a great workout and a great way to mingle with single women.

Bookstores or events are also a great way to meet women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date more so you can find out what you actually like in a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your asking your desperate.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nah. I don't need to date at all I'm fine how I am but I'm interested in dating again. I was just curious about how others would go about it without the classical response of just join a dating app.

• Unfortunately a stupid dating app is probably the best besides going clubbing or to the pub or randomly meeting someone while in the park or event.

• Cheese parker

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not recommend dating unless you know the truth and believe it

0|0
    0|1

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes