I should date more, what can I do to meet more women and go on more dates?

Preferably not online dating because 1. I'm too young for such deperate measures 2. It's online dating.
Note: I am in college

111

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all: online dating is not a desperate measure. If anything I would consider it the lazy option.
    I am still not recommending it, because I personally do not like it.

Some options I would recommend are:
    > Speeddating. It is hilarious to try out. Even if you don't get a date/relationship out of it, it is fun to try.
    > Join a club or go to a meetup site that does something you like. Like speeddating, worst thing is that you do something fun. In the best case you find someone you like.
    > Go to clubs, bars or just find some girls at college and simply approach them. Talk to them. Say hi. Dont be an ass, just be nice. The more you do it, the easier it goes. Ask the girls out who like talking to you.

Most Helpful Girl