Would you appreciate a guy who gets surgery to get to your desired height in a man?

It's no secret girls love taller men, but is there any hope for short males? Or like even artificially achieving the height isn't enough to be considered?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a tall dude at 6'3". I'm also lean/fit at 178 lbs. At my age, it's true... I do indeed have my pick of women.

Don't think that life is magically "easy" though. A lot of women won't date me because they consider me a "liability" (i. e. I could find another woman), others think I'm intimidating, others assume I have "tall man syndrome"... I could go on

It's no different from the fat chick who becomes attractive - she doesn't realize she's got a whole new set of issues coming her way...

• I'm not saying being tall would be perfect, but trading having some women think I'm imtimidating for my generation pick of women seems worth it. Currently in don't have any pick.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is hope for shorter men: women who aren't completely shallow. Don't get a dangerous and expensive surgery just to seem more attractive to people who really care about height so much that they would reject someone based on it. That's just a waste of money.