What do girls look for in a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I look for good qualities and one thing I really value is virginity and a lack of sexual experience. I want a guy who is with me and only me. I also like a guy that is faithful that if he sees a hotter or richer girl he won't dump me for her.

0|5
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much to try and fit into 2500 characters. In short, a friend they can implicitly trust that is gay to every woman in the world except for her.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• On the outside- taller than me, cute lips, nice nose, nice teeth, no body order, maybe a little facial hair, short or long hair.

On the inside- FUNNY, kind, manly but sensitive, friendly, and respectful

0|1
    0|0
  • I want a guy for mr to be nice, peaceful, smart, intelligent than me. He want him to understand me and most of all loves me.

0|3
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl.
    We're not into the same kind of guy.

Have confidence, love what you do and be passionate, have decent values, those will get you far.
    But just be yourself, find the right woman for you.

0|1
    0|0
  • different for all girls, however I prefer kindness, humour, intelligence, loyalty and consistency. Someone who is also very mature and who is protective

1|3
    0|0
  • Honestly. All you have to do is to Nr.1/be REAL. Because girls are tired of dealing with jerks who only tell lies to buy a girl's mind and only to s. x with her. So first of all... BE REAL.! Nr.2/Then be ROYAL. If you want her you want her. THE END. If you don't want her , don't cheat just leave her alone. Nr.3/Protect her. Don't let her hanging and waiting for you. If you love her show it. Don't let anyone hurt your girl. Nr./TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. You don't have to have blue eyes or extremely toned muscles to find a girl. BELIEVE ME.. I AM A GIRL😂
    THAT'S ALL🏁

0|2
    0|0
  • I look for a friend, protection and sense of humour

0|2
    0|0
  • Balance with everything as in be attentive but not possessive, be witty not cocky etc.

0|2
    0|1
  • HUMOUR: if I’m not laughing when I’m with you you’re boring.
    INITIAL ATTRACTION: if I’m not attracted to you i cannot date you. (This does NOT mean you have to look like a certain ideal. Just look how you want to look and you’ll attract some girls)
    INTERESTS: if you don’t have knowledge of a few topics, show interest in a few topics and have hobbies, what the hell are we going to talk about?
    SIMILAR IDEAS: as in, politics, morality, etc. It’s very important to me that we’re on the same page.
    WANT TO TRY: if all you want to do is stay home, chill w the homies, play videogames... you’re boring af. I want to go out, see a movie, shop, do things you like, show you off..

0|2
    0|1
  • Good guy in the streets, Role-playing rapist in the sheets.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honest, dependable, hardworking, loving, smart, attractive, good sense of humor, (blue eyes)😉

1|1
    0|0
  • A man who is perfectly capable of never laying an eye on another female organism

0|1
    2|0
  • I personally prefer smart guys with good sense of humor.

0|2
    0|0
  • Wealth and looks
    & and whatever opinion u get from girls is myth

0|2
    1|0
  • Looks
    Caring and respectful towards you
    Good human being
    little bit money

0|0
    0|0
  • They want dick pics

0|5
    5|0
  • Kind, funny, tall, and adventurous guyss

0|2
    0|1
  • love only

0|1
    0|0
  • Good body!
    That's what will get their attention

0|1
    0|0
    • It might get her attention but not her Respect. She will let you for the next with amazing body.

• Okay now that's good news
      But really, let's face it women don't look at out of shape guys.

• Humour, charisma, kindness, empathy, loyalty

0|2
    0|0
  • Height, big dick, bank account

0|1
    0|0
  • Sense of humor!

0|1
    0|0
  • Good looks maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Attraction. supporting, and kowing, what he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Money

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looks, tall, good job and bank account

0|0
    1|0
  • Every girl is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal, fluffy, cute nose, 4 paws, golden retriever 😂

1|3
    0|0
  • Cheddar. Liquid cheeze. Spendable money.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes