Is it weird that I fall for guys despite their looks?

This may be weird but sometimes I get criticized by my friends about the guys I’m attracted to. Not criticized but like, “eh he’s okay” when I show them a pic of the guys I like, or saying “Are you sure you like him?” Etc.

I feel like this world is too shallow. I fall for guys based off only on their personality and how they present themselves... and also their intelligence and skills. I can literally fall for a guy who has a golden personality even if he’s like a 4/10. (But I do have eyes, so it’s not like I’ll fall for someone so hideous that it’s even hard to talk and look at them).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• More people should be like you. That's the way it should be. It's the way it is for me also. Yes I have to be attracted to them, but they don't have to be a model, and there's more to the attraction than looks.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A little weird, but not in the strange sense. More like the “rare” way. You’re rare; most people place looks as an important factor

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't listen to what people say around you. If you like the person then go ahead. It's something like don't judge a book by its cover thing. They are quick to judge but you know how the person is better. Listen to you heart and only that. Fuck everything and everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. My longest relationship was with a girl whom other girls deemed to be average. One girl even got mad at me... saying I could have done better.

I honestly really liked the girl though and really enjoyed the time I spent with her.

1|0
    0|0
  • iwouldn't say it's weird just a lot of wommen are more prudish or too picky

0|0
    1|0
    • That doesn’t seem to be true but okay

• Show All
    • you know that's true though that's why most of the world's problem, it would probably be more peaceful and hapy if men and wommen got along more can't say it's not true so a lot of wommen are just stuck up lo

• Yeah I would want that too. Honestly though, it’s a little unfair if a guy expects to win over many hot women only through his “suave” nature. He needs to have the looks too.

• If u fall in love with a guy never tell him he's a 4/10 ... you look at love in a different and better way.. the way that will make u happy... f*ck rankings

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes