Is it weird that I fall for guys despite their looks?

This may be weird but sometimes I get criticized by my friends about the guys I’m attracted to. Not criticized but like, “eh he’s okay” when I show them a pic of the guys I like, or saying “Are you sure you like him?” Etc.

I feel like this world is too shallow. I fall for guys based off only on their personality and how they present themselves... and also their intelligence and skills. I can literally fall for a guy who has a golden personality even if he’s like a 4/10. (But I do have eyes, so it’s not like I’ll fall for someone so hideous that it’s even hard to talk and look at them).

15

Most Helpful Guy

• More people should be like you. That's the way it should be. It's the way it is for me also. Yes I have to be attracted to them, but they don't have to be a model, and there's more to the attraction than looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• A little weird, but not in the strange sense. More like the “rare” way. You’re rare; most people place looks as an important factor