Guys have you dates an older girl, and girls have you ever dated a younger guy?

How younger or older were they, and did it make any difference? I'm 23 and I met a 19 year old guy. At first I thought he was my age or older, and we really connected, but he turned out to be younger. I don't know what to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean you days him of course bruh these days I've heard of so much weirder i literally read am artical about a. like 40 something year old comedian dating some 19year old singer and social media was promoting the relationship now while i think that an age difference of that much is well to much social media seems to think it's perfectly fine even tho that girls is just barely a legall adult but whatever. your age difference isn't super big ist only about four years and if you've got a connection then go for it cause youight regret it later ya know. hope this helps good luck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have dated a girl who was 29 when I was 26. It did make a big difference as I usually date under 23. Firstly, I felt a bit uncomfortable because she didn't have the same "youngness" to her... but in some ways it was refreshing. She was very mature and I felt an instant connection based on her level of maturity. I would have stayed with her if only she was not looking for kids asap

0|0
    0|0
  • 29 year old girl when I was 25. It was good for 2 years. Then her plans changed.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i was 22 i fell in love with 27 year old girl.. she rejected me because of my age... I never been hurt so much

0|0
    0|0
  • 32 not really dated a 21 year old
    Didn't make a diffenent

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 24 and I dated 31 year old divorced woman... That was the best relationship I ever had.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish no younger girls like me IAM to intimate and shy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with a good MILF.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have mostly , dated older ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm 24 my ex is 29