Guys have you dates an older girl, and girls have you ever dated a younger guy?

How younger or older were they, and did it make any difference? I'm 23 and I met a 19 year old guy. At first I thought he was my age or older, and we really connected, but he turned out to be younger. I don't know what to do?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean you days him of course bruh these days I've heard of so much weirder i literally read am artical about a. like 40 something year old comedian dating some 19year old singer and social media was promoting the relationship now while i think that an age difference of that much is well to much social media seems to think it's perfectly fine even tho that girls is just barely a legall adult but whatever. your age difference isn't super big ist only about four years and if you've got a connection then go for it cause youight regret it later ya know. hope this helps good luck