What do guys look for in a girl before dating them?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• General attractiveness a smile and if their personalitys click

1|0
    0|0
    • What does that last part mean?

• Well personally I gauge if there someone I would like to spend more then a couple hours with and if I feel comfortable around them

• bruh, im picky dan a mug! I want her be ultra super sayian, knowing how to use rasengan, mastered the art of nan, when she crack her nuckles she's makes the world scared of her.
    Jkjk okay
    1st thing that i look for is how she communicate with others and me. What i mean how fast does she warm up to people. I know the difference between wanting attention and just being a social people person.

2) her intent. She might talk to me. But why? Pass time? Cause she like certain thing i do, cause she want a favor. She needs to express or ill think she's just want small talk til the next big thing comes.

3) does she follow what others do or do she have a mind of her own. Do she want guys to chase her cause others told her she gets results or do she just straight out find herself in other people. Meaning she know what topics are and aren't sensitive so she dont mind expressing herself.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes