What makes you approach a woman in a club/bar?

Please leave a comment for a more detailed answer.
What I want to know is, if you always approach the in your opinion most beautiful woman or if there are other more important reasons to you?
  • Her attractiveness
  • Her confidence/personality
  • If she is flirting with you
    Vote C
  • Through other friends
    Vote D

520

Most Helpful Girl

• Speaking as a girl who gets approached somewhat often.

I’m about 95% sure it’s because of the way I dance. So most of the men who approach me usually ask to dance with me or they just start grinding on me without my OK.

I prefer dancing alone & hate when people throw off my groove. (Cue Kuzco jokes)
    I’ll thank them for their flattery yet reject them all the same. If someone gets handsy though, you’re gonna get bitched out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I approach girls in a bar because I'm drunk. Being drunk makes it hard to tell if they are attractive, so I guess it would be more confidence.
    I'm numb to flirting.