What makes you approach a woman in a club/bar?

Please leave a comment for a more detailed answer.
What I want to know is, if you always approach the in your opinion most beautiful woman or if there are other more important reasons to you?
  • Her attractiveness
    Vote A
  • Her confidence/personality
    Vote B
  • If she is flirting with you
    Vote C
  • Through other friends
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Speaking as a girl who gets approached somewhat often.

I’m about 95% sure it’s because of the way I dance. So most of the men who approach me usually ask to dance with me or they just start grinding on me without my OK.

I prefer dancing alone & hate when people throw off my groove. (Cue Kuzco jokes)
    I’ll thank them for their flattery yet reject them all the same. If someone gets handsy though, you’re gonna get bitched out.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I approach girls in a bar because I'm drunk. Being drunk makes it hard to tell if they are attractive, so I guess it would be more confidence.
    I'm numb to flirting.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In my single days, I rarely approached women. Probably I was going to find someone with... let’s say, baggage. I always waited for her to make SOME gesture, just a glance and a smile was enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • A then C

- If she’s a troll, you pretend you don’t notice her trying to flirt 😂
    - If she's pretty but doesn’t flirt, then it’s not good to approach without an invitation.

0|0
    0|0
  • A B and C. Obviously physical appearance is the first thing you notice. Then her persona: Does she seem self-secure, fun, smart? And of course if she expresses interest in me, that is the big thing. Been awhile since that has happened, unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't approach girls at a club unless they give me a signal to. Women tend to be majorly on their guard at nightclubs, so it's better to not be labelled creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys approach the women that are single at bar/club hoping to get lucky. There isn't a deep reason at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • It is a club or bar. Generally you don't really talk to them before you approach them... so attractiveness is always #1 until you talk. Most of the time it is a let down personality wise lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say demeanor, the way she carry herself while out in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't prefer to going to clubs or bars because they are very dangerous place i can die or i can get pregnant even if i am a male :DD

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't approach women - they approach me usually after I give them a cheeky smile and a wink

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go to clubs or bars and I don't approach women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually too nervous to approach but if I saw her smile at me I would talk to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, I don't approach women, in a bar or anywhere else. Tired of being rejected.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Never Approach any woman, and i never go to any bars

0|0
    0|0
  • All the above but I get nervous around girls I like so I would rather her approach me

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do that at all. I know all too well that I'm not good enough.

0|0
    0|1
  • Looks and flirting I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I don't approach women in bars

0|0
    0|0
  • Other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Initially I go for visual appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • Her boobs and ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Her attractiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • A deal

0|0
    0|0
  • They approach the females that look easy to fuck.

0|1
    1|1
    • Then I guess they’re men who are easy to fuck. Fucking people isn’t something shameful nor is virginal modesty shameless.

Recommended myTakes