Does anyone else struggle with this?

Life doesn't give you what you want. You pretty much gotta stick to what you got for real. Men like to play mind games and go after me just for sex. I am not going to lie I be getting pissed just because I can't get a man. Patience is the key answer. Sometimes I feel like that I am never going to get a man that is going to love me. Getting mad over the fact that no man wants me is not going to change. Men always say that I am beautiful but never want to take the time to work with me. I do not get it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Same. But with girls. No girl has ever given me the time of day. I want a girl that is cute and has a good personality. But these days it just seems like they are all taken or have at least one kid. Yeah I'm a little big I'm not fat but I'm on the heavier side, but I'm smart and I have a great personality and I think a lot about stuff. No one ever has time to talk these days. I'm in college, and I work part time yet I still make time to text my one lady friend who already dates a guy. I just roll solo... I have to. I can't stay dwelling in the past I gotta think about here, now, and what's next and I too also stick with the real.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just haven't met the right chap yet. Go out meet men and have fun and you'll find someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually no. By what I read, it seems like you have an internal struggle.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes