Do any of you know what "dating material" means?

My crush says she isn't dating material. I'm not sure what that means and she doesn't answer that question. So I'm not sure what it means. Can anyone help me out?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She feels as though she can’t be committed to one guy possibly. Also, if she’s the same age as you, she doesn’t feel like she understands enough of the dating world.

1|0
    0|0
    • She's 16 and I'm almost 15. But she's never dated yet. And I'm willing to interrogate anyone she wants to date. She isn't sure who she wants to love.

• Show All
    • Did you ask all that just to get back to your original point?

• I’m not the one who started the extra discussion.

• she has deep seeded issues that will make you hate her over time

1|0
    0|0
    • If she had issues or not, I'm not sure why that's holding her back. I have issues and I'm still out there. She should embrace her issues and she should find someone who will love her for who she is.

• Show All
    • YOU GONNA LEARN THE HARD WAY BOY

• To be honest, crazy girls are probably what I like most other than nerdy girls.

• She’s either insecure and doesn’t think she’s good enough for you OR she just has no interest in pursuing a relationship at the moment, which makes sense considering how young you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • She is good enough for me though. I think it might be she isn't interested in a relationship for now.

Recommended myTakes