Does looks matter?

Ok iam ugly thats obvious
So does that make me un dateable be honest.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• There is someone for everyone. I don't know if you're ugly because I didn't click your pic and would comment on that anyway. What I hate is a man dating above his league and pretending to like or care for the woman, I think people should date in their league and use others for selfish pleasures, this creates issues and snapped episodes.

Most Helpful Guy

• no, it doesn't. what makes you un-dateable would be the lack of confidence you might have, or the lack of interesting things about you. An ugly guy can make up for his looks by just being different (in a good way).