How old were you when you have your first kiss?

I was 14. Share your story below! 😃

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I was sitting in the library in my favorite dark corner curled up in a comfy chair, reading. He approached me and sat down at a nearby table and had a book but was watching me instead. It really started to bother me, as he was distracting me with his intense staring. But I continued to ignore him until he came closer, put a hand on either side of me, leaning in saying, “don’t you know you shouldn’t ignore your superiors, mudblood.” But there was no venom in it which confused me greatly. Then he leaned down and brushed his lips against mine...
    and then the bell rang for third period andi looked up from the fan fiction I was absorbed in and left Hermione to her kiss.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was 14 when this happened.

• Show All
    • XD it was

• Lol, never actually been kissed so I only know what I’ve read

Most Helpful Guy

• First one I can remeber was at 13. The one I don't remember was at 4. My parents told me about that. Some friends of theirs had an eight year old daughter and she kissed me, apparently I pushed her away and she smaked my head in a corner of a trable in the room and cracked my head open. From what I remeber my parents telling me, was that they started arguing about that and eventually quit being friends with the couple. To this day I don't know the gal that split my head open when I was a kid. Still have the scar. 😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was 21 and a guy I thought was just a friend kissed me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love telling people about my first kiss because it was so bad.
    I was 15, was asked out on a date which I was so happy about. Got to the venue, the guy then walked up to me, no “hi, how are you? Lovely to see you” , nope. He kisses me and shoves his tongue in my mouth. I stood there frozen as he kissed me... was uncomfortable.

1|4
    0|0
  • I was 18, and my neighbor came home from college. Said I grew up nicely and asked me in for a soda. Turned into a makeout session

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow i had my first kiss when i was in the 6th grade so i was 11.. basically any of the most popular boys n girls had all kissed and knew how to give bjs by 8th grade.. now the shy kids or whatever most def did not

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I was 10 or 11. There was a sleep over at my friends house and his parents let some of our girl classmates come over (but not spend the night). We were in the basement and played spin the bottle. My friend's parents were pretty much permissive about stuff like that. Never would have happened at my house. But anyway I kissed one of my classmates and I was kind of like "Oh!"

0|0
    0|0
  • 19, so this year actually. I don’t think it was a very good first kiss—either that or I just don’t like kissing or I’m terrible at it. I don’t think I like kissing very much.

0|0
    0|1
    • Ah you've never been kissed by me then. 😂😂 I can change your thoughts on kissing.

• Haha, I’ll be a pro kisser in no time then 😂 I like your confidence

• Well, the day I hold you in my arms, will be the day you'll be a great kisser and great at doing many other things to me. 😉😂😂

• 14, I asked to kiss him and he leaned down and kissed me and then before I left later on he asked if he could have another kiss so we kissed again and this guy who I previously liked and liked me saw that so that was a bit awkward

0|1
    0|0
  • I was 6. This girl had a crush on me in kindergarten. She chased me through the play ground trying to kiss me. She was too damn fast, knocked me over, and kissed me on the ground. I didn't understand why at the time. Now I know I was graped in the mouth. We're good friends now.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 and I fkn asked 'would it be weird if I kissed you?' because of this stupid seminar that told me I had to ask before I kissed a girl that this fkn cuck presented at my highschool. God damn brainwashing. I could have just leaned

0|0
    0|0
    • Fuck yeah dude! I totally agree with you. You could've just tossed her in the trunk of your car, drove her in the middle of a corn field and fucked her to death
      These goddamn CUCKS!

• Our first kiss was when he was six and I was five. It was in my parents back yard. I ran up to him wrapped my arms around him in a big hug, and kissed him right on the lips, then I told him I was going to marry him! He was unimpressed!

Eleven years later on my Sixteenth birthday. Before my party he told me he wanted to give me something in the back yard. We went outside, I kinda looked around for the present he had hid out there but there wasn't any. He asked me if he could kiss me, because I'm sisteenth and we can now date! I didn't waste any time doing my half of getting a good lip lock on him! Felt like a bolt of electricity passed from him to me, funny feeling in my tummy and elsewhere! I know I was impressed by this kiss no he was too! We came back in, I had this flush on my cheeks down my chest, my Mom took one look, giggled and started asking what we had been up to!!

0|0
    0|1
  • I was 21, I don't really want to see my home life so I always threw myself wholely into work to pretend I didn'tt have time for people. At 21 I found someone that knew me well enough that I felt I could let her in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 14 when I kissed a girl for the first time, problem is I didn't kiss a second girl until I was 27. I was only with the first girl for a couple months, also the second girl was a one time thing and that was three years ago with no action since.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in the 1st grade, so 6ish lol. It was more of a peck, so I don't know if that counts.

Plus, I didn't really like girls back then, I just did it out of curiosity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 13. Was with my crush at that time. He was like 3 years older. It was a good kiss 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 17 when I had my first kiss and it was with my big brother’s bestie! Lol he was so patient with me lol 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 in a half. I waited for him to get off the bus, then walked with him to the car park outside of my school then him & I hugged & quickly kissed once. then him & I. Walked to our school buses.

0|0
    0|1
  • First kiss I was in kindergarten. A girl I liked walked up to me with her cousin who also liked me and she said put this hoodie over your head I've gotta tell you a secret. So in love with secrets as the little shit I am. I did and she kissed me. Her cousin was madd!! I was confused and terrified! lmfao I ran to the front of the line. Second kiss was more real. 12, girl liked me and asked me out and I eventually said yeah. We walked up the stairwell and she said you wanna kiss? And I was like okay? And I did and she grabbed me and embraced me and she smelled of onions... I was done with her after that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Three. Tommy was my first love. Been kissing boys, guys, men ever since...

0|0
    0|0
  • Eighteen. Funnily enough it happened after I lost my virginity.

0|0
    0|0
  • 13, in the basement at a church social. It was magical...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 18. Late bloomer I guess bit it happened at night at a park on the swings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what you mean by first kiss - normal or french kiss

0|0
    0|1
  • I was 17. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and I kinda stood there not knowing what to say.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got my first kiss at age 28 , me and this girl met at a social program for persons with mental health disorders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 12 he pushed me against a brick wall "kissed" me and left a spit on my lip, I was mortified

0|1
    0|1
    • You were actually mortified and a FUCKING RAPE VICTIM, in case you didn t know
      Glad I could help :)

• 14! Now you are 16 . You got to grow up kid. I'm sure you will pay for this. Don't be a bitch when you grow .

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 5. I had a crush on a girl named Sara in kindergarten, so I stole a kiss. But ya know, my first real kiss was when I was 14.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twelve, or thirteen. Girl named Ginger, tall redhead. She actually swooped in, and kissed me. Completely unexpected, though nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • 23 and haven't hold a girls hand yet let alone kissing

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 18 I asked her on a date and she said no and got back with her ex the next day and her ex dumped her in the same day

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 11... Had electricity issues in town, and I was happened to be with my best friend (a girl). And do it happened

0|0
    0|0
  • 17, drove a girl home from a band concert and asked her, she said yes ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • 16 it was in a pool after me trying to build up courage for like an hour

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 18 rn!!! But never had a kiss! Like never ever had it!

0|1
    0|1
  • 13. But we had already gone on a date before. So it was fair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still haven’t had it

0|2
    0|0
  • Like 17 or 18, was a drunken mess.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh geez, be careful

• Probably sounds worse than it actually was, but yeah I was drunk, didn't like the girl but being drunk I thought it would be a good idea (For the first couple times - then I realised nah).

• i don't get my first kiss yet :DDD
    i don't know that feelings :DD

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 19 when we kissed first in a game of truth or dare in front of around 6-7 friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • kiss? like first or second grade. proper snog kiss like 14 I think

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 14 woth my first (now ex) boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hasn't happened yet lmao (I cri)

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont remember age but I kissed a frog lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Seven

1|0
    0|0
  • 15 1/2

0|0
    0|1
  • 9... ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
  • 24 :)

0|0
    0|0
    • How was it did you feel butterflies in your stomach

• I didn't unfortunately.. I think it's because even he was a great and sweet guy, he just wasn't the right guy for me romantically. I didn't feel that spark/butterflies with him. We're still friends, tho, which I'm very grateful for :) I'm a pretty bold girl and apparently I made him insecure (this is what my friend told me), which made me hold back too much and I wasn't able to be my more outgoing self. I think this is why the spark never actually was there. And it made the kiss not very exciting. It just felt like flesh touching flesh, which felt a bit weird

• Never done that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never

2|0
    0|0
  • I was 18

0|3
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes