How old were you when you have your first kiss?

I was 14. Share your story below! 😃

5179

Most Helpful Girl

• I was sitting in the library in my favorite dark corner curled up in a comfy chair, reading. He approached me and sat down at a nearby table and had a book but was watching me instead. It really started to bother me, as he was distracting me with his intense staring. But I continued to ignore him until he came closer, put a hand on either side of me, leaning in saying, “don’t you know you shouldn’t ignore your superiors, mudblood.” But there was no venom in it which confused me greatly. Then he leaned down and brushed his lips against mine...
    and then the bell rang for third period andi looked up from the fan fiction I was absorbed in and left Hermione to her kiss.

• I was 14 when this happened.

• XD it was

• Lol, never actually been kissed so I only know what I’ve read

Most Helpful Guy

• First one I can remeber was at 13. The one I don't remember was at 4. My parents told me about that. Some friends of theirs had an eight year old daughter and she kissed me, apparently I pushed her away and she smaked my head in a corner of a trable in the room and cracked my head open. From what I remeber my parents telling me, was that they started arguing about that and eventually quit being friends with the couple. To this day I don't know the gal that split my head open when I was a kid. Still have the scar. 😂