IS it really guys dislike girls in their 30s?

My friend told me that guys do not like to be with girls aged 30s, and it is not possible for a guy to marry a girl of that age as tyey prefer girls in 20s!

I look like 20 years old only, should i lie about my age to get the guy i love?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily, no. I don't mind older women - I find them more mature.

jezebel.com/mens-favorite-ages-are-20-21-22-and-23-a-data-dive-1731660984

BUT what your friend said is somewhat true. An OkTrends study came out a while back that found that men of all ages (from 18-60) overwhelmingly prefer women around 23.

0|0
    0|0
    • So i should hide my age?

• No you shouldn't. Yes, younger are always going to be more attractive than older women. But firstly, you're far from "old" and being insecure about your age is the ultimate turn off.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yes but that's not because she's 30. it's because most girls around that age start getting fat and have children. if you look good at 30, there's no issue.

0|0
    0|0
    • So guys can marry a girl in that age?

• Show All
    • He should kiss me first if he really loves me?

• why "if he really loves you"... in reality people don't know if they love you if they first kiss you. it's just a test. you kiss them and then both of you look how it felt. if it was good, you can see if you fit together also sexually. if it feels bad, you stop it. it's not like a kiss makes you magically love you. it's a self test more or less.

• No, guys go for older women in their 30's because older women would be more experienced to them than younger women are.

0|0
    0|0
    • Unfortunately i am inexperienced, i just love someone for my first time

• Your friend told you a load of nonsense. And you definitely shouldn't lie about your age - the guy is going to find out eventually

0|0
    0|0
    • He can't know, people think i am still at high school

• I've given you my opinion - up to you whether you take my advice or not

• It is my first time to love, and i do not want to lose him because of that

• No that's a load of crap. And I don't think you should lie about your age either

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women in there 30s so they don't know what there talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • My advice is to stop listening to your friends nonsense.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes