IS it really guys dislike girls in their 30s?

My friend told me that guys do not like to be with girls aged 30s, and it is not possible for a guy to marry a girl of that age as tyey prefer girls in 20s!

I look like 20 years old only, should i lie about my age to get the guy i love?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily, no. I don't mind older women - I find them more mature.

jezebel.com/mens-favorite-ages-are-20-21-22-and-23-a-data-dive-1731660984

BUT what your friend said is somewhat true. An OkTrends study came out a while back that found that men of all ages (from 18-60) overwhelmingly prefer women around 23.

• So i should hide my age?

• No you shouldn't. Yes, younger are always going to be more attractive than older women. But firstly, you're far from "old" and being insecure about your age is the ultimate turn off.