What went on, on your "worst date ever"? Was it one situation or multiple?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I’ve told this story before on GaG... but it’s funny.

I had just started dating a drop-dead gorgeous blonde I’d met at the beach.. she was into an alternative lifestyle - all natural.

I’d been invited to sit at the Mayor’s table at a civic function... and I was chuffed! Like seriously..

I picked her up.. she looked gorgeous! We arrived and were seated right next to the Mayor and his wife (I’d made it!.. lol)

The Mayor’s wife broke the ice by asking if anyone knew a funny joke..

Much to my surprise, my date said Yes... “ How can you tell male bananas from female bananas in a box? She asked.

“ Turn it upside down and watch all the fucking cunts fall out!”

I froze. The Mayor and his wife froze. The other guests froze.

I grabbed her hand, took her to the car, dropped her home and didn’t go back. Not a word was spoken.

I never saw her again

Most Helpful Girl