What do you think of this situation please?

Been going out and texting my friends girlfriends friend I met at a party and everything has been going well we have been out on 2 dates so far and we’re going to go as group with my friend and his girlfriend somewhere but she told then last minute something happened with her friend and she needs her because she got into a bad argument with her boyfriend and she was crying and everything and she asked me if it’s okay if I go see her and if we can get together sometime next week?8 didn’t have no issue with that I said no problem go check on your friend. We text everyday but what’s irritating me is how long she takes to answer me sometimes.. she went on a trip with 2 friends for the night she texted me here and there but now she hasn’t answered me for over 12 hours but last night 2 hours after I sent her a message she posted her eating with her friend but never answered me... I just find it disrespectful if you like someone at least answer it takes a few seconds..
Updates:
I just feel I get put to the side with her at Times and she has never had a relationship too.. I don’t know if I should tell her or not.. It’s making me feel like she doesn’t care?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Gf's friend? But why

0|0
    0|0
    • Huh? it’s my best friends girlfriends friend. Not his girlfriend Lol

• Aaaaah ok

• Yea but it’s getting very irritating she was responding quickly in the morning and now since 9:30 am it’s almost been 12 hours I know she works long hours and early to the evening but I find it weird no breaks or lunch she can’t answer. It’s too early to say anything to her but she I don’t know what to say Or do..

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes