Why do guys cheat on girls instead of just breaking up with them?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• That type of guy wants the best of both worlds, he doesn't want to lose what he has and also wants the single life as well
    That type of guy believes he comes first above anyone else and their feelings, a self centered guy who in my opinion lacks self respect, it doesn't say much about his self esteem either.
    He even believes if caught he can sweet talk the girl and she'll buy his bullshit every time, sadly in some cases the guy ends up having the best of both worlds.
    I've only been with two guys my entire life, never to the best of my knowledge was I cheated on, had I been cheated on no matter how much in love I was the relationship would have been over, in my opinion cheating is the most disrespectful thing one person can do to another they claim to love.
    If someone cheats they don't deserve a second chance to cheat again.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. It's easier to break up as an a-hole then to break it cleanly where the girl often wonders wtf she did wrong when it isn't the case.

2. Some guys don't want to be in-between girlfriends so they always see about trading up.