Do you think less of your partner after oral?

After your partner gives you oral,

Do you think less of them?

Is a guy less powerful?

Do you feel closer?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never think less of a man for wanting to satisfy me. If anything it makes me want him more because he was animalistic took control and satisified me.. it also makes me feel closer to him. I feel the same way whem giving him oral so i hope he def doesn't think less of me and if i found out he did i probably wouldn't want to be with someone who thought like that. I wouldn't want to go around the rest of my life with him looking down on me because i was trying to make him happy

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like its degrading and i would really rather not have it. The fact that it is now typical of what sluts do makes it worse. So i would really rather not see her in that position because i respect her a lot.

• I guess i am alone with this one.