Should I leave him alone?

This guy that attends the same uni as me messaged me on social media about a month ago. He stated that he wanted to just be my “friend”. I knew he was lying lol, but I went along with it because he was cool to talk to and he never crossed any boundaries.
After a couple days, he asked for my number and I gave it to him. When we started texting, he consistently asked when we were gonna “hang”. Since I am a busy person and a bad texter, it took a couple days for us to actually meet up in person. When we did, it was pretty chill. We talked and laughed.
That night after our meet up, he was texting me and telling me that I was “cute” and I looked way better in person than on social media. And, he was throwing hints about wanting to be with me. I tried to get him to explain himself and be direct, but he changed the subject to us meeting up the next day.
Next day comes and we meet up. We were laying down watching Netflix, so I decided to bring up the hints he was throwing the day before. Instead of answering, he began to kiss and suck on my neck lol. One thing led to another, and I ended up losing my virginity to him.
Fast foward to now: We kinda still communicate. When we text, it’s very boring. I’ve tried ignoring his texts, but if I go like a week without texting him, he will text and call me wondering if there is a problem between us. There isn’t any problems; he let me know the sex was great, he insisted I stayed over and cuddled afterwards, and he drove me to my dorm the next day. Now (a month later), I think i’m developing feelings for him. I want to make a move and take a chance on him because he’s a great guy. Oh, and I wanna have sex again lol. But, he’s sending mixed signals when it comes to a relationship. And, if he’s treating other females the same as me, I don’t even want to waste my time on him.
Should I shoot my shot? Or just leave him alone and move on from the situation?

11