What to possibly do with this girl I like?

There has been this girl that I still talk to, and I was really pushing for a relationship. During the process she did something that I can't seem to let go of. While talking one day, she pulled out a knife (as she puts it she was using it as an example) and saying that she would hurt anybody who broke her heart. I can't seem to let go that, not to mention I know she smokes every so often as well (which for me isn't the most attractive thing). I have still talked and chilled with her, but for some reason I can't seem to go forward. At the same time, I have a hard time letting go because I always ask myself will I be making a mistake by moving on. Right now the topic has come up with me moving else where, and whether or not we are going to continue talking to each other or move on. I still want to keep in contact with her, I just don't know exactly what to do. I need some advice.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don’t risk anything with anyone who pulls out knives and make loose threats. Maybe she isn’t serious, but you won’t find that out till she is eventually holding you hostage for trying to break up with her. Or maybe this is just my paranoid brain going into overdrive

0|0
    0|0
  • She tells you not to hurt her in a very foward way. You on the other side want to move somewhere else but still want to keep in touch. Get your priorities straight.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes