Why do tall girls settle for shorter guys?

If you look at tall girls in the Internet, they all say that they hate short guys and that short guys are feminine. But when I go outside and see tall girls the chance that they are with a shorter guy is equal to the chance that the guy is tall.
So why do they say one thing but do another? Why do they settle for guys they don't like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why that is settling, since height is irrelevant most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • "height is irrelevant most of the time"
      i0.kym-cdn.com/.../b7d.jpg

• Show All
    • yep it refers to incels, I'm not a lookismer

• I meant that height doesn't affect a person's appearance, so why would it be settling. 🙄 If the person is good looking, it makes no difference how tall or short they are. That's like saying women are settling for a guy with a small shoe size, when shoe size is irrelevant to appearance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because taller girls are more likely to prefer effeminate ladyboys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• OF course if the girl is tall she would want to have a guy taller than her, but if she falls in love or likes a guy that is shorter than her she probably likes him for his personality or character she doesn’t care about the height/ since it’s Sunday look at 1 Samuel 16:7 /

0|0
    0|0
  • because short guys aren't always as much of a dick as tall guys, i can say this from experience as i used to be an absolute prick because of how tall i am (6 foot 6) and i would never get a girl. the moment i changed over to being nice, i was getting asked out left right and center (literally 100 times in 2 months)

0|0
    0|3
  • Rule #1 about women;
    Never trust what a woman says - they are constantly testing you

0|2
    0|0
  • Because what women say versus what they actually do are pure Lulz.

0|3
    0|0
  • What difference does it make whom people choose to date or otherwise be with? If people aren't bothered by height differences then so what?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean why do they date them if they hate them?

• How do you know all girls who happen to be tall hate short guys?

• Don't know but if they settle for short guys it's good

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if you're talking about your 6 foot tall types my guess is a lack of men who are taller than them. It would be the same thing as a guy who's like 5'4 going out with a 5' 6 girl. He would have a harder time finding someone shorter, and honestly if it's the right person that stuff stops mattering very quickly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes