Why do tall girls settle for shorter guys?

If you look at tall girls in the Internet, they all say that they hate short guys and that short guys are feminine. But when I go outside and see tall girls the chance that they are with a shorter guy is equal to the chance that the guy is tall.
So why do they say one thing but do another? Why do they settle for guys they don't like?

27

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why that is settling, since height is irrelevant most of the time.

• "height is irrelevant most of the time"
      i0.kym-cdn.com/.../b7d.jpg

• yep it refers to incels, I'm not a lookismer

• I meant that height doesn't affect a person's appearance, so why would it be settling. 🙄 If the person is good looking, it makes no difference how tall or short they are. That's like saying women are settling for a guy with a small shoe size, when shoe size is irrelevant to appearance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because taller girls are more likely to prefer effeminate ladyboys.