Is he hitting on me or what?

There is this guy I met during our Summer Camp, he is older than me so I treat him as an older acquintance. I can't say that we are really close. Its just that after that night where he saw me having a video call with my sister, he thought that I was taking a selfie on the door where I am standing durung that time. After that he started teasing me. And I am just laughing at them (his younger brother, just the same age like me, also tease me about it) whenever they tease me. But during the last night of our Camping, the older guy started talking to me and he can't just stop talking even though I stopped talking and I kept giving him some signals that I want to watch the program being held during that time and I don't want to talk to him anymore. Thankfully, he stopped maybe after noticing that I am focusing on the presentations. But after the program he continue to grab my attention but I jut ignore him. He even told me that I should add him to Facebook on which I did since it isn't malicious or what. Then since it is the last night, they held a small party. Suddenly they played some romantic music and I was shocked because he asked me if he can have a dance with him but I declined and I told him that I was just out to catch some fresh air and I will sleep after that. He accept my reason but his brother suddenly pester me. He's telling me that I should dance with his older brother but I refused. So he stopped pestering me. After that I feel uncomfortable and I thought of him as a creep. So I removed my friend request to him before I sleep. Then several days had passed after the Summer Camp, I was shocked to see his friend request. Right now I haven't confirm it yet and thinking of it I really feel uncomfortable...

(Pardon me, if my English is really confusing)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I believe he's into you but becareful older guys try to manipulate younger girls

1|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes