Why am always read as easy when I’m just nice and approachable?

I noticed that when I’m dating a lot of guys that most of the time I get red as an easy lay this point I’m just nice and approachable. I carry a conversation. I’m down to earth. I’m Hot and beautiful as everyone tells me. Am I doing something wrong or there is something just wrong with me?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound really self-centered. Have you tried treating men as people and not as evil monsters that want to get into your pants?

• Yes I tried so many times & so far everything end up the same ! May be you live in a different land?

• Nah I just don't hang out with that type of people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes being nice to people is seen as flirting. Maybe you should stop flirting with everyone.