Why am always read as easy when I’m just nice and approachable?

I noticed that when I’m dating a lot of guys that most of the time I get red as an easy lay this point I’m just nice and approachable. I carry a conversation. I’m down to earth. I’m Hot and beautiful as everyone tells me. Am I doing something wrong or there is something just wrong with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound really self-centered. Have you tried treating men as people and not as evil monsters that want to get into your pants?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I tried so many times & so far everything end up the same ! May be you live in a different land?

• Nah I just don't hang out with that type of people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes being nice to people is seen as flirting. Maybe you should stop flirting with everyone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You know that I believe that you might be over thinking this and if a guy reads you as an easy lay, you don't need to have these kind of guys. What you need to find a guy that will want to be with you in good times and bad times. A guy that can make you laugh, be a shoulder to cry on and someone that wants to know you for you, not how hot you are or look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do u think there is something wrong with you, just play hard to ger sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Spend time with me, then I can find out more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're trying too hard to impress the guys, or trying to hard to get them to like you? I'm not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of guys and probably the wrong one's too might be the problem here , but that's just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes