Would you give a guy who has been arrested before a chance?

I got arrested for having weed in my car and was charged with possession and DUI. It was dropped but now my mugshot is online. How would that affect your opinion of a guy if you googled him and saw a mugshot?

2718

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like any drugs personally and don't think anyone should do them. Like why?
    But to me, it's more of a small scale thing? If that makes sense. If you abused/beat someone down/murdered, etc. Those are "higher on the scale" or whatever. As long as you haven't done anything like that, I doubt girls would really care. Especially for weed because it seems like so many of them do it SMH.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a friends with benefits type fling with a jailbird before. But I wouldn’t consider dating him. He was arrested & charged with physical assault. He was a major douchebag, yet fucked me real nice. He also sold me really awesome weed.

I cut off our fling when I started seriously dating people though.