Am I being too accepting?

So I dated this girl for 6 months and we had a very good relationship. Very chill and never really had problems. (Note that she lived with me for these 6 months). About 3 weeks be we took a "break" another guy let's call "assface" comes into the picture. I came home (my home) one day to find my bedroom door locked, my girlfriend immediately gets up and lockes the door and I see assface putting his shoes off and quickly leaves. I have a reason to be upset obviously any guy would question this. "Why was this dude here and I didn't know about it" she and I talked and we agreed we thought he liked her but she insisted that he only liked him as a friend and since we had lived together for 6 months I trises her and her judgement. 3 weeks later she tells me that she wants to take a break for various reasons and accepted it. she just need some time to think. She breaks up with me shortly after and even after she would say she has strong feelings for me and she would stay over quite a few times. There was a night and she and I were sitting in her car in front of my and a mutual friends (who my now ex girlfriend was staying at) apt complex and I ask her what happens to us because you still clearly had feelings for me. And I had been questioning her a lot that night because I felt like all this drama came out of nowhere after 6 months of a fine relationship. She starts to cry and says she wants to go home. She gets out of the car and heads to the apt she was staying at. Next day we talk and she said that during out break she developed feelings for assface. It's been a few days since then and she says that she still has feelings for him but not enough to date him. She still text and snaps him about who knows what. Now through all this I've fought to keep her in my life and been accpeting of her situation but there's a fine line between being accepting and giving time to think about what's going to make happy. So I continue to fight for this person I love or should I say enough with these games?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Enough with these games in my opinion. She takes breaks from you, yet she tells you she has still feelings for you. She’s telling you that so you’ll keep in mind she is still an option. Staying over even when seperated? Nuh uh. She’s playing mental games. Choose for your own happiness buddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are idiot. Dump ger

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes