Why does this girl still play games with me?

I’m pretty confused. This girl and I go to the same university. We went out a bunch of times together and we hook up. We act as a couple but we aren't together. Like well go to parties together on campus and hold hands and shell kiss me and stuff in front of everyone. The thing is she still plays games...

She texted me last week saying how she feels like she hasn't seen me in a while even though she saw me that same day. So i take that as, “ok she wants me to ask her to hang out this weekend” so i did and I texted her asking her to do something and she took like 3 hours to respond and said sounds cool. Needless to say she was acting weird when I picked her up. Like she had to drink to warm up to me. She even told me I was a douchebag this same night, and she was serious. I pretty much had to put in work to get her back to my place. I really shouldn't have to be putting in work 5 months into talking to get her back to hook up.

The next week she texted me something and I guess i replied dry. She called me out on it and she said “so dry” the next day which was yesterday she told me to start using more emojis when texting her. I told her i dont like texing and that Im better in person.

this girl told me she likes me to my face 4 times. And one time randomly announced to me that she's single. So there's signs she wants a relationship. I do like her and sometimes its hard to show my feelings, but she has to know. So what should I do from here? I really dont want to act like im all of a sudden into texting. Its just not me.

01