Should I be worried that my boyfriend doesn't show me off on social media anymore?

He used to post almost every date we had when we first started dating but now he doesn't as much. Could that be a sign that he wants to appear single?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say concerned, but you could ask him whats changed? Perhaps in the beginning he was tryning to impres syou. Not that now he shouldn't but he could just be now enjoying the relationship and doesn't feel the need to let everyone know his business. Relationships can be really sacred to someone, the longer you're with them the more meaningful they are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, everyone he has on social media probably either knows or will see previous status' or photos. Focus on more important things like holidays and spending time with eachother

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't say its necessarily he's cheating on you unless there isn't a single photo of the two of you online. It might be that the excitement of a new relationship is wearing off for him - and he is less excited by the novelty of things - ask him to post at least two photos of you guys a month if it bothers you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, maybe not.. Why not just ask?
    Seems like the most reasonable and sure way to find out

0|0
    0|0
  • Social media is about worrying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda , guess he's loosing interest slowly

0|0
    0|0