Should I be worried that my boyfriend doesn't show me off on social media anymore?

He used to post almost every date we had when we first started dating but now he doesn't as much. Could that be a sign that he wants to appear single?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say concerned, but you could ask him whats changed? Perhaps in the beginning he was tryning to impres syou. Not that now he shouldn't but he could just be now enjoying the relationship and doesn't feel the need to let everyone know his business. Relationships can be really sacred to someone, the longer you're with them the more meaningful they are.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, everyone he has on social media probably either knows or will see previous status' or photos. Focus on more important things like holidays and spending time with eachother